Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihre Erfahrung zu verbessern. Um die neuen Datenschutzrichtlinien zu erfüllen, müssen wir Sie um Ihre Zustimmung für Cookies fragen. Weitere Informationen
Support your marketing- and sales activities with the "budget"-extension for Magento2.x. Build product- and customer-related budgets which are applied either manually or automatically or use budgets as an (internal) payment solution.
Latest stable version:
Install & Update
First you need to add our private repo to your composer.json of your magento installation:
composer config repositories.enobis-your-reponame composer https://satis.enobis.de/customers/your-reponame/
Important: All repos are secured by an ip-protection or an user-authentication. Access Credentials are provided by us!
To install the CHILIconnector-extension use composer via ssh:
composer require enobis/extension-name
To update the CHILIconnector-extension use composer via ssh:
composer update enobis/extension-name
Afterwards you have to complete your Magento2.x installation by
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
Changelog & Roadmap
- possibility to transfer budget values from the storefront between related budgets
- 1.6.0 feature - automatic budget replenishment (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) via cron
- 1.5.1 - 1.5.9 several bugfixes and optimizations - possibility to show "before and after" values in checkout, show budget widget only if budgets are available, optimizations of configuration scopes etc.
- 1.5.0 feature - support for automatic and manual budgets in checkout incl. budgets step in checkout
- 1.4.0 feature - support for budget import via csv-file
- 1.3.0 feature - support for an automatic budget creation after customer registration
- 1.2.0 optimization - general optimization of related budgets and budget request-functionality
- 1.1.0 feature - budget as payment method incl. related budgets and budget request-functionality
- 1.0.0 Initial Release
- advanced budget management from Magento backend
- create different kinds of budgets
- optional budgets
- automatic budgets
- budgets as payment method
- apply budgets to customers and products
- create different types of budget records
- view budget records history (frontend / backend)
- replenish budgets automatically
- create budgets automatically after customer registration
The "budget"-extension is integrated into several areas of the Magento storefront.
Charged budgets will be displayed in the item row of the cart. Please note: Budgets which are for payment won't be shown here. Optional budgets (like optional budgets or budgets configured as payment) are displayed in the "budgets"-step in the checkout (see below).
Budgets can be displayed in an extra step in the checkout. This extra step displays the available budgets of an user. If budgets are optional, the user can/must select the budget(s) first, before they will be charged and displayed here. If its' an "automatic" budget, the budget is already activated (and can't be deactivated for use) and will be charged automatically.
In addition, the an overview of the charged budgets is displayed in the "order summary".
My Account -> My Orders
Charged budgets are displayed in the order details too.
My Account -> My Budgets
The "My budget" list shows the budgets of a customer in the customer account.
You can access more details from every budget too.
The "my budgets"-widget displays all available budgets of the customer on several pages in the storefront.
The "budget"-extension is integrated into several areas of the Magento backend too.
Backend -> Order
The charged budgets are displayed in the order details. They are displayed in the order item row and additionally in the order-totals too. In this case the order-item is paid by the budget "Default" and additionally the "shipping & handling"-costs are charged too.
Email -> Order-Confirmation
The order confirmation email displays the budget information in the totals area too.
Backend "Budget Management" - Create budget categories and budget groups
Every budget needs at least one budget category and one budget group. While budget groups only serve the internal budget organization, budget categories are essential for the entire billing/payment process. Important: Budgets are charged by matching budget categories!
Example: Some marketing products are linked to a budget category "marketing", while other are linked to a budget category "giveaways". There are two budgets which are linked to each of the budget categories too. One customer (A) will get a relation to the budget "marketing" and the other customer (B) will get a relation to the budget "giveaways". Customer A can use his budget "marketing" to pay the "marketing related products" while he must pay the other products normally. Otherwise the Customer "B" takes advantage of the budget "giveaways".
Backend "Budget Management" - Create budgets
Budgets can be created manually or by import.
Manual budget creation
To create budget from the backend, please go to "customers->manage budgets" and use the "add budget"-functionality to create a new budget.
Now you can configure the budget in detail. Important information e.g.:
- name (name of budget (think about unique name - used for backend processing)
- is active (yes, no)
- type (optional, automatic) - an optional budget is a budget which will be used by the customer manually. Automatic budgets are applied automatically.
- valid from, valid to - date: Enables the budget for that period of time.
- budget category: Budgets are charged by matching budget categories
- factor: 1 is default. Possibility to use a factor for budget transactions. If you use e.g. 0.5 only 50% of the cart value will be applied to the budget. Important: Only usefull if you are not using budgets as payment (see below), since you won't be able to checkout.
- priority: 0 is default. Priority of appling the cart values to the according budgets. Budgets with higher priority will be charged earlier.
- used for payment: Budget will be available in budget-list in the budget-payment in the checkout. Important: If activated, the budget-type must be "optional"!
- automatic correct qty: If enabled, the budget acts like a limit and the cart quantities will be adjusted to the maximum possible amount automatically. Important: If activated, the budget-type must be "automatic"!
- free quantity: amount of pieces for free of charge
- fill intervall: (daily, weekly, monthly, disable) possiblity to replenish the budget in a given intervall to the fill amount
- fill amount: budget amount for automatic budget replenishment
Create customer to budget relation
To use budgets in the storefront they must be linked to customers. You can create relations from the customer record in the backend. You can link several budgets to one customer, or use the same budget for several different customers. Please note: If you link one budget to several customers, the customer "who buys first - wins".
Automatic budget creation by import
If you like to create budgets automatically, please go to "customers->manage budgets" and use the "budget import"-functionality. Based on your uploaded data, new budgets will be created automatically. You can find a template for the budget-import in the folder "etc\import-examples" of your module.
Backend "Budget Management" - Create budgets records
Create budget records manually
Every transaction of a budget will be stored in a budget record. Different transactions are stored in different records of the budget history. To create a new budget entry you need to define
- Entry code (see below) - Each budget entry (transaction) needs an entry code
- Entry type (plus / minus) - Each transaction value can be saved as a positive or negative value
- Value - Value of transaction
- Order increment id (optional) - order increment id as reference for transaction
- Note (optional) - optional note for transaction
Possible entry codes for transaction are:
- start (identifies the initial transaction of the budget e.g. budget will be created)
- closing (identifies the last transaction of the budget e.g. budget will be closed)
- adjustment (identifies different transaction (plus/minus) ) e.g. manual adjustment of a budget from the backend
- transfer (reserved for budget transaction between two budgets after a budget request)
- order (reserved for budgets transaction within an order)
- payment (reserved for a budgets transaction for a budget which is used as a payment)
- refund (reserved for a budgets transaction which is a result of an order cancellation)
- bonus code
- request (reserved for requesting budgets amounts at the connected budget (supervisor budget))
- refill (reserved for automatic replenishment)
Each transaction will be stored as a record in the budget history.
Create budget records automatically
The budget-extension offers the possibility to replenish budges in a certain period of time automatically. The budgets will be replenished to the configured "fill" amount at the end of the selected period of time. Possible options are: daily, weekly, monthly or "none".
The refill function creates a budget entry as the difference between your actual and the specified fill quantity.
Budgets as Payment Method
Budgets can be configured as payment too. Available budgets are displayed in the dropdown of the "budget"-payment method in the checkout. The "budget"-payment needs at least one active budget - if not available, the budget-payment method isn't displayed. If the budget is sufficient, the cart amount will be charged to the budget. If it's not sufficient, a checkout is not possbile and a message "Budget is not sufficient" is displayed.
Payment "Budget Request"
If a "payment" budget does not have a sufficient budget value, a budget request can then be created. Budgets requests will be possible from a separate payment method called "budget request". In the dropdown of "budget request"-payment method all available budgets you can request your budget are listed. To request a value, the budget must have a relation to a parent budget. The parent budget will be requested then. Please note: The relation must be done from the parent to the child budget! To inform a budget holder, the budget must be assigned to a customer record too.
Configuration in detail
Option Type Description Scope Yes, No (Default) If enabled, a separate checkout step will be activated. All available budgets (of the customer) are listed here. System->Website Display Current Value Dropdown
Dropdown with two options
- current value (shows only the current value of the budget)
- before/ after (shows the current value and the value after ordering the products)
System->Website Include Shipping Costs Yes, No (Default) Possibility that shipping costs will be "paid" buy the budget also System->Website Multiple Select
List of all customer groups. Possibility to select customer group, which shipping costs are included in the budgets.
- current value (shows only the current value of the budget)
Stores->Configuration->Enobis->Budgets->Budget as Payment
Option Type Description Scope Consider Budget Categories Yes, No (Default) By default a budget configured as payment covers all products items of the cart without considering the budget categories. If activated the payment budget covers only product item of matching budget categories. Important: This adds the possibility that the user is not able to pay the whole cart by the budget, because it's covering all cart items! System->Website
Stores->Configuration->Enobis->Budgets->Budget Request Info Email
Option Type Description Scope Enabled Yes, No (Default) Possiblity to enable/ disable the "my documents" feature System->Storeview Budget Request Info Email Sender Dropdown
list of possible email senders (from email settings)
System->Storeview Dropdown list of possible email templates (Template for budget request (email from customer to supervisor) System->Storeview Dropdown
list of possible email templates (Template for budget release templates (email supervisor to customer)
Status after order confirmation Please note: Cancelling the order through the supervisor sets the order automatically into the "canceled"-status.
Enables an automatic replenishment of budgets in a given period of time.
Option Type Description Scope Enabled Yes, No (Default)
Possiblity to enable/ disable the automatic replishment feature for budgets.
This feature must be activated here and for every budget!
Make sure the magento cron jobs are setup and running properly. Learn more about magento cron jobs.
Default budget value for automatic budget replenishment
Stores->Configuration->Enobis->Budgets->Automatic Budget Creation
Option Type Description Scope Enabled Yes, No (Default) Possiblity to enable/ disable the "automatic budget creation"-feature System->Storeview Events Multiple Select
List of possible events (Magento Events) [Default: Customer registration], after which a budget is created and associated with a customer account.
System->Storeview Dropdown List of possible budgets which is used as a template for the automatic budget creation. Name and value will be copied! System->Storeview
Budget configuration in detail
Option Type Description Scope string
name of budget (think about unique name - used for backend processing)
System->Global string System->Global
Yes (Default), No System->Global Dropdown
(optional, automatic) - an optional budget is a budget which will be used by the customer manually. Automatic budgets are applied automatically.
apply budget group - see topic "budget groups" below
System->Global valid from, valid to - date date
Enables the budget for that period of time
System->Global factor value
1 is default. Possibility to use a factor for budget transactions. If you use e.g. 0.5 only 50% of the cart value will be applied to the budget. Important: Only usefull if you are not using budgets as payment (see below), since you won't be able to checkout.
System->Global priority value
0 is default. Priority of appling the cart values to the according budgets. Budgets with higher priority will be charged earlier.
System->Global used for payment Yes, No(Default)
Budget will be available in budget-list in the budget-payment in the checkout. Important: If activated, the budget-type must be "optional"!
System->Global automatic correct qty Yes, No(Default)
If enabled, the budget acts like a limit and the cart quantities will be adjusted to the maximum possible amount automatically. Important: If activated, the budget-type must be "automatic"!
System->Global Budget can include Shipping Amount Yes, No(Default)
If enabled, the shipping amount will be covered by the budget too.
System->Global Info string
just an information text (optional)
System->Global free quantity value
amount of pieces for free of charge
System->Global fill intervall value
(daily, weekly, monthly, disable) possiblity to replenish the budget in a given intervall to the fill amount
System->Global fill amount value
budget amount for automatic budget replenishment
System->Global Address Tab with Address related information
Optional additional information like
- firstname, lastname, company, street, postcode, city etc.
Important: These additional information has no specific functionality! These are just additional budget related information. E.g. to use in custom exports etc.
System->Global Categories Grid with related budget categories
Budget categories give the possibility to apply budgets to certain budget categories. Products are applied to budget categories also. Budgets will be charged by matching "product and customer budget categories". If multiple budgets will be charged - budgets with a higher priority will be charged!
System->Global Related Budgets Grid with related budgets
Budget can have a relation with each other. Relations between budgets are necessary if you want to transfer budget values between them. There are two possible ways to transfer budget values
- During payment - If a budget (configured as payment) has not enough value for paying the current cart amount (and it has a relation to another budget), it's possible to request the missing value at the related budget.
- Transfering values between related budgets by creating transactions from the storefront (upcoming feature!)
Important: For creating relations between budgets it's important to know the "direction" (parent-child) of that relation. If you want to create a "request" relation, you need to create the relation from the budgets that requests(child) the value at his parent budget. If you want to create budget relations for transfering values from a parent budget to it's child, you need to create that relation from the parent budget.
System->Global Entries Grid with budget transactions
All budget transactions are shown in the budget history
Customers->Budget->Manage Budgets Categories
Budget Categories will be applied to a budget and a product. Budgets will be charged by matching budget categories. E.g. If a t-shirt is applied to a budget category "marketing" and the budget is applied to that category too, the budget will be charged if the customer adds the product to the cart.
Option Type Description Scope Name String Name of Category System->Global
Customers->Budget->Manage Budget Groups
Budget groups are just for your budget management. They have no further functionalities - you can just use them for organizing your budgets internally.
Option Type Description Scope Name String
Name of Group
Our extensions are not available via the magento-marketplace or packagist.org! The extensions are only available via a (private) repository!
In order to get access, a valid license-agreement is required!
If you have no access to our repositories, please contact us!
- enobis/module-quota - restricted product quantities per customer / customer group
If you need help using the CHILIconnector, please get in touch with us by sending an email to email@example.com.